Saturday 19 March 2011

Wonderful Stuff

Good morning, 


I'm writing this blog off my lovely new Mac with a 23 inch HD crisp screen :-). I purchased this beauty from a nice guy off the Talk Photography forum.  I'm very, very happy with it & it was a good bargain!  I've always been a windows person so it's all a learning curb for me.  However,   I've found out how to load the internet so that's a good sign surely?!


Now I've got my computer set up in place I plan on cracking on with my  I plan on cracking on with my pictures, blog & website for my future photography work.  It's just a shame that summer is fast approaching, I should've done all this over winter!


My Mac has came loaded with Aperture & Light room which I've heard good stuff about so I shall be giving them a run very shortly.  I've heard a lot of fellow photographers use Aperture/Light room for their day to day editing & then anything for the higher editing stuff, cloning, removing etc for Photoshop.  I do love Photoshop but it is a tad bit complex for simple things.  I'll let you know how I get on with all of the above in my future posts!


For now, I am off to enjoy the lovely weather whilst the sun is out! 


Katie 



No comments:

Post a Comment