Tuesday 22 March 2011

It's all coming together ..

I cant actually believe it's only been a month (if that!) since I thought to myself 'you know what, I'd absolutely love to take photographs for a living' & this is how all of this came about, blog, website, bookings etc. 

I was rather excited yesterday,  I'd revamped my website with my new colourful logo & a few recent photo's & voila a few hours later an email popped through requesting a booking. I was extremely happy & excited to say the least.  It really made me think I would love for this to be my day job.  How hard can it be doing something that I absolutely love?

Going back to the booking in question, it's for 3 female teenagers at a local country park. They'd like some pictures taken to give to their Mum as a Mother's day present.  What a great idea!  I've always been used to photographing small babies & toddlers so this should be challenging, but hopefully not too challenging! 

I've got my kit ready to go & full of ideas.  I just hope the beautiful sunshine stays out!

Well I best get a scoot on but couldn't contain the excitement!!

I'll let you know how it goes,

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment